Thursday, August 14, 2008

Hello!
k, tdy, my momma sent me to school, cause of the newspapers =.=
My brother suddenly had fever of 38degrees this morning! And its also his psle chinese oral day.
So, yeah, everyone got so friggin worried.
School-ed.
I finally went down for lunch tdy!! Thanks Sharon, for following me. hehhhhh :D
Free period during english. *Ahem, finally went to sit next to Sharon! Yay! :D
Hmm, changed for guides. Had some planning and footdrills tdy.
Yay~ We finaaaally get to command:D
Guides finished, sat in the canteen to wait for LiangYing, LiangRong, JieYi and JingWen to come back to school.
They finally came back at arnd 645 with a gigaaantic stack of newspapers!
Me, Faris, HanMing and Hakim helped them to tie the newspapers tgther, and mrs tang helped us keep it in some room till tmr morning. *Thanks!*
Went home.
Sian, tmr morning going to my grandma's house to take somemore newspaper.
Thats all for tdy.
Byeee~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home