Monday, November 10, 2008

got tagged by SharonW.

The rules that you should obey if you are tagged:
1. each blogger must post these rules.
2. each blogger starts with ten random facts/habbits about themselves.
3. bloggers that are tagged need to write about their own blog.
4. choose ten people to get tagged and list their name.
5. don`t forget to live them comment telling them they`ve been tagged and to read your blog .

Ten Random Facts/Habbits About Me
1. I looove pee-ing!
2. I can be veryyy retarded at times.
3. I'm damn kiasu.
4. I'm super afraid of crossing roads.
5. I fugging can't stand cockroaches *eww!!*
6. I can't stand going to school.
7. I (kinda) like pranking people. 8D
8. I always put eyedrop aft classes. lol.
9. I'm sort of a jinx :O
10. I'm super lazy.

10 people who are tagged by ME!
1. Stephanie
2. Mich
3. Xin Ting
4. Syafiqah (although i doubt she'll do it. lol)
5. Inez
6. Yee Ching
7. Eileen Lau
8. Xin Ting
9. Jamie
10. whoever who wants to do this

-
-
-

anw, here's what happened tdy.
woke up, went online shopping for awhile.
followed my mum to bring my grandma to hosp for her checkup.
went to pp aftwards.
walked arnd.
went to Swensens to have dinner.
saw Ardy.
went home.
and i swear i'm nvr ever going out w my mum alone ever again. she's bloody embarrassing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home