Sunday, February 8, 2009

hey!
haven't been having the time to blog.



wed:
forgot what happened! hahas. i only remembered that my tuition teacher came up with a lame rap about me.
MY SOUTH PARK: BLAME CANADA! BOOK ARRIVED TODAY!!!!!!!!!



thurs:
was fun!
comb humans aftnoon prog was cancelled. was released earlier. had guides. new sec ones joined us. interacted with them. (HAHA!)
played captain's ball. the ball hit my mouth and the underside of my lips bled! (EW BLOOD!) omfgz!
anw aft that, played captain's ball agn with the ncc guys.
weixiang and razy were 'playing' with v___! haahahahah! damn super uber funneh!

anw, guess what came in today. MY FOUR SOUTH PAK DVDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahahaha. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

fri:
blahz. chinese aft prog ended early! :D
sharon, steph and i went to parkway to get steph's piercing. steph has swarovski crystal on her! coolness. mich came aft that.
pasta mania-ed as usual. went to borders. looked at the 100,000+ baby names book and laughed our guts out. decided to buy the book and laugh even more cause it was on 50% sale! HAHA!
had tuition at night then watched my south park season 10 dvddddddddddddd!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

sat:
went to x-ray my left shoulder then cut my hair aft that.
went home. was supposed to study but i was too tired so i fell asleep instead. haha.
woke up, went for some kinda reunion dinner. had ice cream at ice cream chef/s (?) aft that.
my whole fam was talking about my 16th birthday and what not. damn funny. hahahah.

today:
woke up and watched some stupid magic gourd show.
had chinese tuition aft that. my tcher told me damn alot of stories! hahas! all damn funny one.
sylvia called, went to meet her, sharon ng, grace goh, ysi, peishan and genson at eastpoint.
ate at eighteen chefs! hahaha.
all of them left aft lunch expect for syl.
went to buy v day presents! hahas.
wanted to buy new school shoes but they didn't have my size. dang. i'll have to continue wearing that super old and broken school shoes till the stock arrives. HAIZ.
anw, went for my early bday dinner with my fam today! super full. hahas.

my phone is damn screwed lah. the keypad got problem. double haiz. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home