Monday, May 25, 2009

okaaaiii, hhiiiii peopleee.
(my *** cousin forcing me to let him use the comp. ass. he anytime also can use one lor. =.=)

sat:
went to my aunt's house warming bbq. was funnnn ~ watched boys over flowers. oooo.

sun:
ate like a bloody glutton until my teeth pain cannot chew anymore. HEHEEE.
went for my aunt&uncle's wedding anni dinner aft that. huhu.x.

toodaay:
chinese intensive programme suckssssssssss lahhhh! go die lah. wth. so bloody boring and useless. i'd rather stay at home and study by myself for the rest of the week. =.=
anw, went to buy ______'s prez with mich aft school. saw ken. ahaa!
ouh, and some old lady approached us, asking us to buy some crap. con-woman lah she. the bloody wallet so old and dirty she go sell for $16.90-.- wth? then when we dont wanna buy, she 'scolded' us. bloody retarded.
homed.
(i fucking hate my annoying cousin right now. damn him.)


bus 31! heeehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home