Monday, August 10, 2009

I. AM. SERIOUSLY. GOING. TO. EXPLODE.
why say things to make people feel sorry for you?
i just can't stand this shit anymore.
stop doing this.
you said you didn't wanna do anything.
but you started everything (by blogging about it).
i don't know why i was nice to you- talking to you, not making you feel left out and all.
what did i get in return?
this whole bullshit?
totally not worth it. NOT AT ALL.
you owe her THIS much money btw.
you can use me in any way you want, i don't care, but don't use my FRIENDS.
stop spreading propaganda.
i'll seriously go crazy anyday keeping this whole shitload inside of me.
i have my limit. once you cross the line, thats it.
i'll explode, right infront of your face.
i've been very, VERY patient if you can see that.
i don't know how long more that patience will last.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home