Monday, August 18, 2008

hello.
k.. hmmm, what did i do ytd?

Oh! i had a tuition marathon ytd. Haha!
1130-130: Math&Science tuition,
130-300: Chinese tuition.
Super hectic schedule.
Aft that, went to Marine Parade to get my tortise a new home!!
(hope he likes it! :D)
Went to fetch my grandparents over to my house, ate dinner, watched the Table Tennis match!
OMG. Singapore.... not bad lah.. (lol).
Anw, congratulations to Singapore on winning the Silver medal. Great achievement!
Did some homework, off to sleep.

Today...
That fking IRIS bus service crap played me out, AGAIN!!
Damn angry!
653am alrdy, the bus still haven't come!
So decided to cab to school. There goes my $6.70
School-ed blablabla.
Oh, and i hate bio. Feel like dropping it. zzzzzzzz.
Went home, took the same bus as Dicky! Hahas.
All the games in his phone damn, lame. lol.
k, gtg study for phy test tmr..
Byeeee!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home