Friday, September 5, 2008

Hello people.
Firrrrstly, as Kengpon suggested.. here are some(maybe one. heh) piccctureeees:


K, tdy, i woke up at 10+.
Than, had chinese tuition frm 12-130.
Aft that, my brother's friend came.
When i went home, i received news frm my cousin&maid that Sylvia was on her way. LOL
So i immediately called her, and she said that she would be arriving SOON.
So waited, waited. Finally, she came.
Hmm, yeah, long time since she came, and long time since we even talked! HAHA.
Sooo, crapped with her till 445.
She left to go meet XiChun at Bedok Stadium to runnnnn.
Than i went down to join my brother+his friend(s) to play table tennis.
My brother thought me a few moves.
But! He's still soo much better than me even though he's younger =.= =.= =.=
Played 2vs2. My team won 2 games. Woohoo ~
Aft that, went home to have dinnnner (KFC! yayness~)
Watched Just My Luck on HBO, bathed, comp-ed, tv-ed.

Oh, and i feel so damn guilty today for not studying AT ALL. ):

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home