Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello! Didn't blog for a, very long time alrdy. Hahas.
Anw, here's what happened over the weekends and monday+today.

Saturday:
Woke up, blablabla, parents brought me, my brother and his 2 friends to Old Airport Rd thr to eat.
I waited 45mins for the hokkien mee. Hahaha. Quite worth it lah.
But while waiting, got eat alot of other stuff.
Sent my brother's friends home.
Went home, studied abit.
Went out for dinner with cousins and all.
Aft that, went for supper. (lols)
Went home, slept.

Sunday:
Woke up, studied abit.
Went to grandma's house.
Talked, blablabla.
Went to eat lunch.
Father sent my mother and brother home, then sent me to Parkway Parade.
Walked arnd Borders alone like some dunno what like that.
Ltr on, SharonW came. Walked arnd to find ingredients for the cosmetics stuff.
(Ya, right, like we can buy ingredients ie. AHA, Retinol over the counter)
*What was the teacher thinking?!*
Anw, went to The Face Shope, the salesperson talked alot to us, than in the end we bluff her alot of crap.
Mich came, went back to Borders to buy ______'s bday present!
Walked arnd, walked over to Katong Mall for drums lesson.
On the way, saw ZhiHao and Jacky (i think thats how his name is spelt).
Aft drums, went home, ate, studied, tv-ed, slept.

Monday:
School-ed.
Had bio test. Wtf, i didn't even know how to do half of the ppr.
Damn difficult lah!
Aft bio, went home, tv-ed, studied, blablabla..
Than ltr, dunnno what happened, my dumb modem spoil.
Which meant no internet connection for A WEEK.

Today:
School-ed.
I finally had a real talk with syl aft god-knows-how-long.
Oh, and when i heard/saw the news, i was SUPER PISSED.
Don't know why, but just SUPER PISSED.
I think Steph was angry too. Hahas.
SharonW&Mich were shocked.
Aft that, my father msged me, saying that he bought a new modem instead, and yes! internet connnnnection! (thats why im blogging right now! :D)
Aft school, SharonW and I went to the mamaaaa shop to buy some stuff, went back to school, met up with Mich&Meeta, went to the hall to watch the concert rehearsal.
Went home aft that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home