Thursday, November 20, 2008

hey!

monday&tuesday..
had class chalet. will update more abt that when i get the chalet piccas.
but overall, it was friggin super duper ultra mega fun!

wednesday..
rotted at home the whole day.
my whole body was aching like crazy when i woke up in the morning, thanks to Wild Wild Wet. lols.
ex neighbours came back to visit us.
continued rotting.

today..
was damn jing zhang!
followed my brother to go collect his psle results tdy! :O
my mother was like going crazy.
but his results were not bad lah, quite happy for him. :D
aft that, he asked me to follow him and his friends to go eat then cycle. lawl.
so went to one of his friend's house to eat, then went to ecp to cycle.
met some 3/3 peeps thr cause they were having their class bbq thr :D
uhh, my brother and i went to meet my mum at Parkway aft that.
walked arnd.
had dinner. THERE WAS A FRIGGIN BABY COCKROACH IN MY FOOD?!?!?!?!?!?! lucky i didn't eat it uhhh!! walao. i wna sue that stall lah!!
anw, Lh and Ay came halfway. blahblahblah, went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home