Sunday, November 23, 2008

hey people.

friday..
ouh, brought my brother to The Cage.
went to have lunch ltr on.
went to Kallang Leisure Park aft that. (and my brother was like fuggin emo-ing -.-)
went bowling. had my new personal high score - 101. (ahahahaa -.-)
Ay was like anyhow playing lah. shld have seen him bowled. super fktarded. lols.
sooo, went to have dinner w Lh's family and other ppl aft tht.
thennnn, Lh's mama drove us all to my house as Ay and Lh were coming to stay.
vid call-ed Faris and they chatted w him. haha was super funny.
slept at arnd 230. and Ay and Lh said the way i slept was damn funny (???)

saturday..
had tuition in the aftnoon.
uhh, used comp till evening.
went to Changi Village w my family (incl my aunts and cuzzies) cause they wanted to set up a stall at the flea market. -.-
so sat thr frm 8+ to 11+.
used my father's Blackberry to logon to msn. so it wasn't that boring uh :D
went home aft that.

today..
went for drum lesson in the aftnoon.
walked over to Parkway to meet mum, aunt and cuz aft that.
it was supppppppppper crowded-.-
walked arnd for awhile then my father came to fetch us home.

will update abt the class chalet soon! :D
gonna help out in the choir camp tmr! [:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home