Monday, December 1, 2008

hey!

saturday..
rotted at home the whole day till 6+?
then went to temple.
had dinner aft that.
cousin came to stay.

sunday..
went for drum lesson in the aftnoon.
ate lunch. went to grandma's house. went to Killiney(?) Kopitiam. sent cousin+aunts home. went to Popular to get assessment books and school books. went home.
watched The Cheetah Girls 3. hahahaha. quite lame lah the show.

today..
at 7.30am, my tuition teacher suddenly msged me saying that he was on his way to my house?! and i was like, WTF?! he didn't even say that he was coming tdy lah?
so i whined and stuff, got out of bed and prepared for tuition.=.= =.=
went back to sleep aft tuition.
woke up at 2+ agn. lols. ordered Macs for lunch.
while eating lunch, some NEA guy came to my house to check some mosquito stuff. then he was like looking at me and calling me AUNTY?!!! that was fking retarded man. walao. stupid bastard.

and hambaliSISTA gave me my 5000th comment! hahah wheeehehehehehehee.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home